We are in a really hot market and we’ve secured funding to help us scale. Most of our sales are currently inbound, which is an exceptional position to be in, but we need someone who can help us take advantage of such demand and take us into hyperscale.
You’ll be one of the first sales people in the region, meaning that you will be scoping and building our sales processes from the ground up alongside our US based Account Exec.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are naturally curious. You’re not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way for our customers, you are obsessed with simplifying (and building) internal sales processes too.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
The key thing here is that we are a Seed stage rapidly growing start up where the sales function is somewhat undefined. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled sales machine - You will be helping to build it. In addition you’ll do all the usual stuff an Account Exec in a SaaS style start up does. Which, to be clear looks like this:
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move large numbers of transactions simultaneously through the sales funnel
- Working with the SDR to manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Work closely with every other department to input into product, customer onboarding, using feedback from the market to drive improvements and provide insights.
- Execute your own contract and commercial negotiations with your prospects and bring to a close
You’ve done some of these things..
- Been an Account Executive before, or been in a similar sales/customer service role. And you’ve got great numbers to prove it.
- Built knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Built an outstanding knowledge of sales tools and systems (knowledge of CRM software is a plus)
- Collaborated with suppliers and tech teams to automate processes
You are the sort of person that..
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients.
- Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, identifying and using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation, replacing manual human interaction wherever possible
- Is self-driven problem solver, who always put the team before themselves
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays - although we’re not too prescriptive!
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.