Heymarket helps businesses message with their customers over SMS, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and more. Heymarket is used by over 1,200 businesses including Dignity Health, Blue Bottle, and Uhaul. Heymarket was founded by the team behind Manymoon, the #1 app in the Google Apps Marketplace and acquired by Salesforce.
We are seeking our first sales person drive mid-market lead generation. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter that is looking to build a sales process with a company that has already reached product/market fit.
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Work with the CEO to develop a plan for continued pipeline growth
- Provide accurate forecasting through Salesforce
- Manage full sale cycle from lead generation, qualification, and working with Customer Success to conduct demos, and closing
- Utilize prospecting tools such as ZoomInfo and Outreach to identify and engage with key decision makers
- Own and iterate on the sales playbook
- 2+ years of startup SaaS sales experience
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Experience with targeted prospecting, qualifying leads, and product demos
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to adapt easily to new situations and eager to learn/contribute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Heymarket is remote, but has an office in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. To learn more about the company, please visit our website at heymarket.com.