About the Role
We are seeking a self-motivated, customer experience focused account manager to play an important role in building and maintaining relationships with Abstract’s top enterprise customers. The Account Manager will be helping those customers succeed in their business objectives through proper adoption and use of Abstract. As an Account Manager, you will act as a main point of contact for your accounts and work closely with Sales, Support, and Product to ensure a top-notch customer experience is delivered.
What you’ll do:
- Be a main point of contact for our top Enterprise accounts and help increase their overall lifetime value including adoption, engagement, and renewal.
- Work directly with Account Executives and Solutions Engineering to manage all aspects of high-touch on-boarding and ongoing adoption for key accounts.
- As a product expert, you will work closely with the user education team to create and leverage tutorials, methodologies, and best practices to achieve successful implementation and adoption by customers.
- Proactively identify workflow issues, performance issues, and other blockers and work with product, engineering, and support to address those problems.
- Partner closely with Account Executives, Customer Support, Product, Design, and Marketing to ensure our highest-value customers are getting a coordinated, coherent experience.
- Establish a regular cadence of performance reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly) for key customer groups to signal satisfaction, churn risk, expansion opportunities, and other KPIs.
- Contribute to creating educational content, case studies and marketing materials that aid on-boarding, adoption, and continuous usage of Abstract.
What you’ll bring:
- You are able to navigate complex enterprise organizations with multiple stakeholders over the lifetime of the customer relationship, all the while being the product expert who is technically competent with strong analytic capabilities
- You have experience as a member of a Customer Success team at a growing SaaS startup
- You have carried a sales quota for expansion and/or renewal revenue
- You are willing to travel on-site to visit customers when needed (about 5-20% travel)
- You have experience managing 50+ accounts
- You are an excellent problem solver with the ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- You can work both independently and collaboratively, think creatively and take on new challenges
- You have experience with design-related tools ( i.e. Sketch, Adobe, InVision )
- You are comfortable working within a remote team environment
At Abstract, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing. We provide 99% healthcare coverage, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance options. We offer 10 weeks parental leave, unlimited paid-time off, and flexible working arrangements. Additional perks include dependent care, a stipend to set up your home office, a monthly wellness stipend, health care FSA, and commuter benefits.
To help employees plan for the future, we're able to offer competitive pay and a 401(k).
We are a distributed team and we are able to offer US-based remote employment. We offer travel opportunities for company meetings, team meet-ups, and the occasional conference.
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate. Our company’s mission is to dramatically improve the productivity, transparency and impact of Design. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Microsoft, Cisco, Intuit, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status. Abstract is fully-remote (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; Elastic Projects will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
As part of our security protocols, offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.