Adzerk is a suite of APIs for sites and apps to build a customized ad server rather than building one entirely from scratch. It’s most commonly used to build or expand upon sponsored listing/product programs at large internet marketplaces. Our Customer list includes Fortune 500 companies and unicorn status startups who have driven 15-80x ROI with our solution. Our Customer Success team consists of Account Managers laser-focused on delighting and retaining new and existing customers as they implement our ad product solutions.
As Account Manager, you will report directly to the VP of Sales and have direct lines of communication with the Support, Product Management, Solutions, and Sales teams. You will work with our most visible and exclusive Enterprise customers and create account plans that align their ad product strategy with our resources and support. You will be a critical contributor to our growth as an organization by developing customers into Adzerk champions . We are looking for dynamic candidates that are seeking their next big challenge. We offer a competitive compensation package with lots of room for personal and professional growth in a collaborative, fun environment. Ideally you’ll be based San Francisco
Goals and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts
- Responsible for keeping current clients delighted and building relationships through Zoom and in person meetings.
- Create account plans by understanding the account’s strategy and determine ways to align Adzerk resources to best support their goals
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of the Adzerk product
- Partner with the Sales team and Solution Architects to on board and train new clients
- Manage your accounts with a focus with adding additional use cases and increasing Azerk usage
- Track, update, and manage all account activities
- Negotiate contract upgrades and renewals
- Lead and present during customer meetings, including trainings, demos, and strategy sessions
- Appropriately involve your colleagues to help support your accounts
- Meet/exceed assigned support and engagement goals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of account management, customer success, and/or sales experience with high profile accounts.
- Consistent track record of managing complex accounts or projects and working with multiple external and internal teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong technical aptitude required with an emphasis on previous technical experience with APIs, ad serving platforms or other digital platform solutions
- Previous experience using CRM, web conferencing, project tracking, email and other relevant account management tools
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proven team player with a can do attitude
- High empathy and listening skills
- College degree BA or BS
Adzerk has been helping brands innovate ad serving since 2009. We are the market leader in ad serving APIs and handle 3 billion+ API requests a day. We're trusted by innovative brands like Yelp, Mozilla, Ticketmaster, WeTransfer, Strava, and Bed Bath & Beyond.
Adzerk is based in Durham, NC with locations in San Francisco and London. We embrace remote working culture with over half of our team working outside of Durham, spread across the United States and United Kingdom. Adzerk is proud to be an inclusive workplace with one goal in common — we want to make the internet a better place.
Adzerk provides world class benefits to our employees including 100% company paid health, vision, and dental for our employees and their families. We have paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k, and unlimited vacation. We embrace transparency and encourage you to read more about what we value through our Company Constitution and Employee Bill of Rights, our About Adzerk page, and Careers Page.