Who are we?
Noteworth is a place where passionate, strategic thinkers and doers thrive. Together, we are revolutionizing the way clinicians and healthcare organizations treat, engage and retain patients by harnessing unprecedented streams of patient-generated health data.
At Noteworth, we practice radical transparency, over-communication and intentional diversity in all of its forms. Our people are our biggest perk (though, unlimited vacation is pretty great, too). We trust each other’s instincts, because each of us is an expert in what we do. No idea is too small, and everyone has a seat at the table. Because, at the end of the day, we’re united by the belief that what we are creating is fundamentally changing people’s lives, and their healthcare, for the better.
As part of the Noteworth team, you’ll have access to exceptional benefits, including:
· A goal-focused team and a culture of autonomy and trust
· A flexible work schedule
· 100% remote work
· Unlimited vacation time
· Comprehensive health insurance plans (medical, dental, and vision)
· Access to Health Advocate Work/Life services, including free, counseling services for a range of mental health needs
· Career coaching and professional development
· The opportunity to work on something bigger than yourself - work that directly impacts the lives of patients and their care teams.
What you’ll do...
• Design and implement new features and products for our native Android application using Kotlin
• Make an impact on the architectural design of our overall Android application
• Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches thousands of patients
• You are passionate about iteration
• You will be integral in driving great features to customers at a rapid data driven pace.
• Be a part of a cross-functional team collaborating to build software based on data, an understanding of the business, and technical priorities
Who you are...
• 2-4 years experience in Android application development
• Familiarity of external frameworks, libraries, and SDKs (RxJava, Retrofit 2, Gson, Dagger 2 etc.)
• Great knowledge of UI elements and custom design
• Must feel comfortable with arithmetic oriented UI (graphs and custom drawings)
• Experience developing in Kotlin
• Familiarity with architecture patterns like MVVM or MVP
• Familiarity with Android Jetpack Components
• Passionate about writing clear and clean code, covered by tests
• Experience working with Gradle
• Familiarity with CI configuration (Circle CI)
• Experience at developing in Java
Noteworth is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.