Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Automation QA Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
- 3+ years working experience in software QA;
- Good English reading, writing and spoken skills;
- SDLC, CICD principles knowledge and Git are required;
- Extensive Jira knowledge is required;
- Experience with Automation tests and more specifically with PBT (property based testing);
- Xray experience is preferred;
- Experience with API testing, preferably using Java;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Analytical in nature with attention to detail;
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
- Good home computer and internet connection.
- Experience working with healthcare software is a plus;
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.