We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our growing podcast production team to help us achieve our revenue goals in 2020.
The bookkeeper that joins the team will be working directly with and reporting to the founder to help improve our accounting practices and produce reports that will guide the future growth of the company.
About the position
Lower Street is a fully remote agency. We work with B2B brands to produce high-quality podcasts. We are headquartered in the UK where we file our accounts.
We require a bookkeeper to join our growing team on an ongoing part-time basis to manage the following:
Load receipts into FreeAgent from Receipt Bank
Reconciliation of bank transactions
Prepare sales report
Payroll - prepare a batch payment .csv
Confirm all bank transactions reconciled
Review debtors and accounts payable
Prepare end of month reports
Review reports for accuracy and check coding
Send draft reports to team and make adjustments
End of month reports include
Cashflow forecast (data entry only, no forecasting required)
The perfect bookkeeper for us is...
- Already working as a freelance bookkeeper remotely and looking for a steady, consistent part-time client to add to their roster
- An A+ communicator
- Hyper detail focussed
- Prepared to work with, and assist in improving upon, our existing systems and processes
- Able to work to a regular schedule, consistently meeting deadlines
- Interested in working directly with the founder of a growing agency
- Experienced with FreeAgent (not essential, but a plus)
About Lower Street
We partner with brands to create amazing podcast content.
We're a small, fully remote boutique agency serving global clients. With a UK HQ, our team is spread over the world.