Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Brand Designer (Creative) to help us bring creativity and personality to our brand in an effort to better tell our story and our mission as a company.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or Remote
- Full time
As a Brand Designer (Creative), you’ll …
- Use your extensive knowledge of branding, illustration, icon design, layout, typography, and animation to develop and evolve Webflow's brand.
- Apply your ability to work with data and customer insights to contribute ideas on the team’s goals and strategy.
- Collaborate on projects with other Brand Designers with support and oversight from a Design Manager.
- Collaborate with marketing, growth, product, and sales teams, strengthening the Webflow brand voice across channels.
- Contribute to the quality of design output of the Brand Studio team by offering insightful perspective and critique during team critique sessions.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Brand Designer (Creative) if you:
- Have knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and 3D software such as Cinema 4D.
- Have experience working on branding, visual design, communication design, and other brand related projects on internal design teams.
- Have a comprehensive portfolio of branding, illustration, icon design, layout, typography, and animation.
- Are comfortable working with existing brand guidelines
- Have a growth mindset and are eager to learn new things.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move uncomfortably fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We give you a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Brand Designer and a human being