XSplit is building the future of visual communication tools that help people and businesses share their ideas, plans, passion and knowledge with the world. We were one of the driving forces behind the explosive growth of the game live streaming market and we’re now helping millions of people in the new remote world we all live in.
With that in mind, we’re looking for a strategic business development expert to build our business and help us achieve our aggressive commercial goals.
We are looking for someone who wants to shape the future of the way people communicate and connect online and is excited about structuring and managing strategic and commercial deals. You can break-down big goals to bite-sized milestones and iterate your way to the outcome. You will report to the VP of Business Development.
Define and execute partnership strategies that can help grow the business.
Identify and build business cases for high potential partnership opportunities.
Structure and negotiate agreements with prospective partners and customers.
Manage and optimize a portfolio of partnerships to grow and support the business at global scale.
Expand the understanding of and value derived from our partnerships by internal stakeholders and external stakeholders, including partners and customers.
Develop a strong understanding of XSplit’s products and business and help to influence XSplit’s leadership team on future products and business strategy.
Synthesize and share relevant ecosystem insights about the visual communication and content creation technology industry landscape with XSplit’s leaders and executives.
Work with other groups across the organization, including but not limited to Product, Marketing, Communications, and Legal to drive value through partnerships and visibility of BD activities.
Be comfortable operating with a certain level of autonomy and working remote
Travel may be required for this role (in future, obviously!).
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5+ years of work experience in a business development/sales role.
- Experience with platform or product partnerships and software as a service.
- Experience in the software tech industry.
- Experience in driving partnerships from ideation to completion and scaling businesses, partnerships and programs globally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in an entrepreneurial setting, working independently across multiple groups and thriving in a high-pressure and rapidly moving environment.