Business Intelligence Analyst As Part of our Product and Marketing Team
Enervee makes energy efficiency visible and actionable so that consumers can make energy smart purchases. Improving the efficiency of appliances, cars, equipment and devices are an essential piece of the coming clean energy transition. As a Business Intelligence Analyst you'll be responsible for pushing the business of data forward on all fronts, supported by the insights derived from your deep understanding of our customers, acquisition channels and operating metrics. You will drive the research and analysis to inform strategy and decision-making across the company (business operations finance, marketing, product, engineering, customer support, and leadership).
How You Will Make An Impact
- Use data to drive continuous improvement and decision making, with an emphasis on:
- Optimizing user experiences
- Data-driven strategic business decision making
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets across a variety of sources
- Design and implement A/B tests and analyze findings to drive actionable insights
- Create Looker dashboards/reports and maintain our library of self-serve dashboards to support business users across the organization
- Build reports, manage custom dimensions, segments in Google Analytics
- Work collaboratively with stakeholder groups in Sales/Market development, Product, Marketing and Finance to define business needs and translate them into Data Analytics solutions
Why you will love being part of Enervee
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our Business Intelligence Analyst to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How we care
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following thoughtful perks and benefits
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Unrestricted PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program delivered to your home office
What You Bring to the Team
- Deep analytic expertise (systems, tools, analytic methods) in platform engagement and commerce businesses with >$20M revenue scale.
- Proven ability to drive state-change improvements in data and analytic capabilities across a matrixed organization—resulting in tangible changes to business outcomes
- Ability to build complex quant/statistical models that have been able to accurately predict future business dynamics as well as tell a narrative about historical platform usage.
Must have Capabilities:
- Communication - You’re an eloquent speaker who can explain anything to everyone. You are also a clear and concise writer.
- Critical thinking - You love logic and data. Thinking strategically is your forte. You enjoy diagnosing complex problems and formulating plans of attack to resolve them. You enjoy an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level.
- Cultural fit - You have a craving to fit in a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment that is focused on improving energy usage at scale. EQ is as important as IQ. Bullies need not apply. You want to help bring our “What If” philosophy to life.
Technical Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative emphasis (Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Data Science or similar). Master’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the following
- supporting digital organizations with all analytics needs, preferably in high data volume environments
- Google Analytics (or similar)
- ecommerce data mining
- 2+ years of experience in the following
- Looker (or similar BI platform) - ideally with a LookML Developer or Business Analyst certification
- SQL – advanced SQL skills a must
- Advance experience in designing and reporting of A/B testing, Excel and PowerPoint skills