Otis is looking for a strategic and analytical Business Operations Manager or Director. This is a key role that will work closely with our CEO and leadership team to develop our core operations and oversee initiatives across the company to drive business growth. This is a great position for someone who wants to gain exposure to all sides of a fast-growing start up and collaborate across finance, legal, product, marketing and supply teams.
Please note that for this role we are open to Levels 2 - 4 and use the interview process to appropriately place candidates. Title, compensation, and scope of role are adjusted accordingly.
What you'll do:
- Strategic planning - work with our CEO to develop our annual and quarterly plans
- Business analytics and reporting - ensure we're measuring the right things and use those insights to drive actions across the team
- Fundraising and investor relations - provide support on finance tasks, board materials and investor updates
- Internal operations - manage strategic projects across the supply, marketing, and product teams
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of work experience, ideally with some time at a startup
- You're highly analytical, with excellent quantitative skills and exposure to financial modeling
- You're strategic and love connecting the dots across disparate projects and teams
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments where everything is “the first time this has been done.”
- You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up where needed.
At Otis, we turn aficionados into shareholders. We believe in transparency, liquidity, and trusting your own gut. We're democratizing an otherwise closed market and making alternative assets accessible. Invest in the things that you value, and whose value you understand, for as little as $25 and build a portfolio better suited to a museum than a stock ticker.
We have a saying here: “we design our culture like we design the product.” Culture is the most important foundation for a successful company. A great culture provides the context for people to deliver their best work. Our goal is to find the fastest way to win. Our culture is designed to allow us to achieve this (read more).
We don’t believe that better negotiators necessarily make better employees. Every employee can see their current salary, the salary levels for their team, and what each level’s salary increase would amount to in the future. This allows us to offer equal pay to all employees.
Otis is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse thoughts are welcomed and rewarded.