At Ginger, we believe that everyone deserves access to incredible mental healthcare. Our on-demand system brings together behavioral health coaches, therapists, and psychiatrists, who work as a team to deliver personalized care, right through your smartphone. The Ginger app provides members with access to the support they need within seconds, 24/7, 365 days a year. Millions of people have access to Ginger through leading employers, health plans, and our network of partners.
Ginger has been recognized by The World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare.
About the Role:
The Care Operations team is responsible for continuing to scale our people, processes and infrastructure while maintaining efficiency and efficacy of our experience for members and care team. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Business Operations Manager will play a critical role in the ongoing optimization of our tools, workflows, and analytical capabilities. As a thought partner during a period of hyper growth, the BizOps Manager will shape the strategy and operations of our “supply side.”
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives with tangible cross-functional impact across our care team and broader commercial business
- Identify areas for process improvement, establish first draft workflows that serve as blueprints for more scalable product solutions
- Develop business cases, decision criteria and vendor evaluations to inform buy versus build infrastructure decisions
- Optimize data and reporting for operational team, including the management and tracking of KPIs, budgeting, forecasting, and lightweight modeling
- Collaborate cross-functionally across care (Services + Operations), product, commercial, finance, and people operations teams
About you and Requirements:
- Strategic thinker and operational doer, trained in the art of breaking down complex problems and shipping simple solutions
- 4+ years of experience working in high-growth, fast-paced start-up environments or commensurate experience as a management consultant
- Strong project manager that can focus on the essential, prioritize ruthlessly, dive into the details, and thrives in simplifying the ambiguous into actionable plans
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, and accountable self-starter always asking “how might we…?” accomplish a goal, and ultimately measures themselves on outcomes
- Analytical and data-driven, comfortable with spreadsheets and dashboards, and the instincts to gather the right data to drive decisions
- Strong communicator and relationship builder with the emotional intelligence needed to enact change both within and outside the team