We are a community of storytellers who are endlessly curious about the elusive nature of existence. We are sailors of abstract seas, navigating the multiplicity of human experiences on our quest for new and different perspectives.
Will you join our voyage?
We are seeking those who can tap into that infinite well of creativity and produce content that is authentically human— vulnerabilities and all. We are offering the opportunity to join our borderless team of artists who live to create for the sake of creation. We believe that the talent at Moti should not be limited by either language or culture. We’re open to applicants from all over the globe. By embracing what makes us unique, we dissolve what separates us. Moti hopes to be a prism for humanity’s light so we may celebrate the differences that unify our spectrum.
Do you share in our vision? Are you a game-changer? If so, come and join us on our voyage across the abstract seas of art.
MOTI is going through a period of rapid growth and is operating multiple projects at the same time. We are looking for a candidate who is able to take full control of the company’s finances, both internally and externally. As our Chief Financial Officer (CFO), we want you to plan, lead and manage Moti’s overall financial initiatives, with a particular focus on Intellectual Property (IP) and its associated funding initiatives.
Our CFO’s main goal is to stay on top of and protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control, stability and sustainable growth- going well beyond managing the company’s finances, our ideal candidate will be responsible for the path of growth, form new relationships, drive measurable value, and establish core financial processes and reporting requirements.
MOTI is an early advocate of fully remote work and we accept applications from around the globe. However you will be required to attend meetings during the GMT+8 working hours.
- Drive the company’s financial planning and modelling, and prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Control and evaluate the company’s fundraising plans and capital structure, compartmentalize each IP project financially to allow for incoming direct investments and strategic partnerships on the company level and IP level
- Ensure company’s cash and asset position is appropriate for the organization’s operations; perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Manage and supervise all financial processes and personnel; set up and oversee the company’s financial infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Proven experience in fundraising
- Proven experience in company financial management positions
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial laws and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of financial management software
- CPA or Education background in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields are strong advantages
To get a better understanding about Moti, our info pack is available via these links:
Baidu Drive: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lmKuFQ9_QpNkPl4KUGoznw Access Code: moti
Up to HK$100k+ per Month with Stock Options; Remote Work Possible