Founded in 2009, TeamSnap has changed the way people manage sports and group activities. Over 22 million coaches, administrators, players, and parents rely on TeamSnap’s powerful but easy-to-use solutions for communication, scheduling, payment collection, registration, real-time game sharing and much more. With TeamSnap, organizers save time, can focus on what matters, and keep participants happy.
We value trust, communication and fun more than big company policies and we empower our people to bring big ideas to life and into our customer’s hands. We work hard and play hard. TeamSnap is a regular on Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work.
As a Client Success Manager for our Digital Advertising Team you’ll play a critical role in supporting and managing a book of agency & brand advertising clients. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service while growing new and existing business alongside the advertising sales team. This position will report to the head of digital strategy/sales development.
What you'll be doing
- Manage a book of business with revenue retention and growth in mind, while providing exceptional client support
- Proactively manage advertising packages to ensure an overall great experience with TeamSnap
- Partner with the sales team to ensure clients are receiving proper program expectations
- Pursue upsell opportunities by showing the value of TeamSnap’s advertising program
- Actively communicate with TeamSnap’s finance team to collect and resolve all outstanding payments.
- Represent TeamSnap and act as a positive member of our vibrant and growing company
Skills and attributes we’d like you to have
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of relevant account management or client facing experience with an advertising based business or advertising agency.
- Ability to take raw data and make it into beautiful client-facing reports
- Strong understanding of media and advertising KPIs
- Solves for saying “Yes”.
- Ambitious (you never settle for mediocrity).
- Experience in sales or advertising required.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback immediately.
- Strong belief in proactive rather than reactive approach to handling clients and problems.
- Solid ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solution- oriented manner.
- A passion and deep understanding of customer service and business growth.
- Ability to multitask, adapt and manage multiple clients across different time zones.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details.
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written).
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other.
How do I know if TeamSnap is the right place for me?
-You want to get to work on a product people use and love (yes people will stop you on the street and show you our app on their phone)
-You relentlessly pursue the voice of the customer
-You’re a strong communicator who’s not afraid to ask the right questions
-You are looking for a company with a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan to blow the socks off our competition.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off the very best of your skills, in an environment of trust, respect and flexibility, this might very well be the best job you’ll ever have.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides you with a phenomenal culture, lots of opportunity to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. Benefits include:
-Competitive salary and equity
-Unlimited vacation, flexible PTO and parental leave for all parents
-100% premium coverage of Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
-Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
-Free TeamSnap swag-
Inclusion and Diversity
TeamSnap is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs. TeamSnap does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws