Why Join Us
Each year, 3,000,000 students drop out of higher ed for financial reasons. And 40% of low-income students who are admitted to college never enroll because they don’t know how to pay for it. These young adults need access to simple, mobile and personalized financial support. You can help us remove cost as a barrier to education.
We don’t have twirling slides into ball pits or roving massage therapists, but the culture here is paramount. We work hard to keep it healthy. You will feel supported and liberated to do your best work here. And you’ll have a life-changing impact on the lives of millions of students in a high-growth SaaS company. If that sounds refreshing, read on.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the VP of Communications, the Community Content Manager will own our category content hub and community for higher ed financial aid and enrollment professionals, who are the unsung heroes in paving the way for students to earn their higher ed degrees.
As a major contributor to how we connect with and influence the higher ed community, you’ll help to increase brand & category awareness through thought leadership and our student financial success community. CampusLogic is the category leader, and you’ll have a direct influence on our position in the higher ed industry. This role is ideal for a strategic, passionate, innovative, collaborative, self-starter who wants to be part of an amazing team.
- Build and manage our student financial success content hub and community. You’ll create original content, source high-value contributors, curate contributed content, and find ways to keep the community active and growing.
- Work with the Content & Social Media Manager to build thought leadership platforms for internal subject matter experts.
- Own the strategic development of webinars, mastermind sessions, and other virtual thought leadership events related to growing the student financial success category.
- Collaborate with the events team to create compelling content for our audiences at both first-party and third-party events, including our annual Shift Summit.
What You'll Have:
- 5-7 years of experience aligned to communications and marketing
- Experience building and managing B2B communities
- Proven ability to become a domain expert without necessarily needing deep previous background in the higher ed space
- Evidence of conceptualizing and executing big projects with long lead times
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Exemplary creativity and innovative thinking
- Reliable follow-through and a drive to get things done with high levels of both quality and efficiency
- A growth mindset
- Passion for helping more students earn degrees without financial challenges
Who We Are
In 2011, we set out to help schools change lives by removing barriers from Student Financial Success. By making financial aid easy, mobile, and personalized, more students can access aid—and the education it pays for, make better decisions that reduce borrowing, and easily navigate financial aid with less staff burden and cost. Today, CampusLogic transforms the way more than 500 colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student finance platform.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.