Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. Following our long-awaited launch towards the end of 2021, our team is growing and looking for an experienced part-time content marketer to work with our templates and platform team.
You'll oversee the research, copywriting, and SEO optimization of our new and existing template content, and work collaboratively with teams across the company to create content to support our template strategy. If you're passionate about creating quality content to support business objectives, and are eager to work with a remote team and a global community, we'd love to talk to you!
Before applying, please note that this position is part-time, starting at 2-3 days a week. We see a strong possibility for this to ramp up to full-time in the near future.
What you'll be working on
- Supporting the editorial needs of our fast-growing templates and platform teams
- Working with our content and design teams to produce templates for our templates gallery.
- Working with our growth and product marketing teams to promote, distribute, and optimize traffic to the template landing pages.
- Creating other content to support our templates strategy, like landing pages or blog posts based around the templates and presentations we are creating.
This job is perfect for you if...
- You have 3 years or more working experience in editorial, content creation, content acquisition, or similar role.
- You have proven experience delivering quality content for a broad audience.
- You are a presentation expert with experience crafting, refining, and delivering compelling stories with presentations or a similar medium.
- You have an analytical mindset, thinking about presentations as a growth driver, and the demonstrated ability to measure and optimize content to support organic growth.
- You have a strong design sense and have a clear understanding of what makes a presentation well-designed.
- You are a highly motivated independent contributor with the ability to own projects from start to finish.
- You are a strong, concise communicator and copywriter.
- Ability to work consistently at least 2-3 days per week.
- Experience with writing copy in the startup/tech/product world.
- Knowledge of SEO with the demonstrated ability to take a list of SEO keywords and effectively implement these into content.
- Experience writing blog content and web copy (landing pages, etc.) a big plus.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!