About the company and who we are:Divbrands is a global, remote working e-commerce company. We focus on data-driven decision-making to launch unique D2C apparel brands to specific audiences across the globe. Because of our intense research and targeting process, we only launch when we know a brand will succeed. With employees from 15 different countries, we embody a company culture that is vibrant, diverse, playful, and performance-driven. We research, develop, and build our brands on "impulse" marketing platforms. We specialize in creative production, with regional creative hubs that make agile, data-backed creatives that convert sales. Each brand, product, and piece of creative content is “glocalised” for our various local, regional, and nationally diverse customers around the globe. We believe that online shopping behavior never stays the same. That's why we focus on algorithmic predictions and machine learning technology to forecast demand and product engagement across categories. Traditional brands, as we know them, are in transition. Consumers are faced with a rapidly changing social, economic, and retail environment - and this demands that brands become versatile, data-based, and driven by actual user behavior. Divbrands has been doing this for over three years - our mission is to achieve the most satisfying e-commerce experience for the modern shopper, wherever they are.About the role in a nutshell:As part of the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for the development and maintenance of brand tone guides, conceptualizing insight-led content ideas and writing copy for each brand’s digital channels including website, CRM, social and more.Responsibilities:
- Develop tone and content guidelines for new brands and ensure cohesion across channels.
- Capture the key attributes of each product with descriptions for landing pages aimed at optimizing conversion rates.
- Work closely with the design team to develop hard-working creative assets for digital advertising channels (display, pinterest, youtube, etc)
- Scrutinize the performance of ads and content, action key learnings and share findings with the team.
- Brainstorm insight-led campaign ideas with the broader team and provide copy to bring it to life including video scripts and attention-grabbing campaign headlines.
- Audit the competitor landscape and establish best practice insights.
- Support other business units with copy deliverables where required.
-Personal Effectiveness - collaborative, accountable, decisive, efficient.
-Academic competencies –English
-Workplace competencies: Team player, Customer Obsessed, Strong Planning & Organization skills, Adaptability & Flexibility.
-Industry wide: Fashion & Footwear
-E-commerce: Creative & Marketing
- Interpret performance data and optimize creative accordingly.
- Experience writing for multiple digital channels including CRM, website, social, etc.
-Education (minimum education level) – Bachelor’s degree
-Experience on comparable positions – 3+ years
-Languages - English (native), German / Dutch (advantageous)
-Region - Cape Town, South Africa
-Industries - Fashion e-commerce