Unsplash Studios is a creative team that works with a community of Unsplash photographers to produce branded content that is high quality, authentic, and purposeful. The content is created for a brand’s general marketing needs and ads accessible on Unsplash. See Unsplash for Brands to learn more about how ads on Unsplash work. See previous campaigns: Microsoft, Samsung, Windows, Spotify, Chewy, Le Creuset.
Creative Producer Role
Reporting to the Head of Unsplash Studios, the Creative Producer’s role is to manage every aspect of the content creation process to be delivered on time ensuring Unsplash photographers fulfill all elements of the brand’s brief.
Unsplash is a community of photographers that range from amateur to professional. The creative producer’s role is to provide creative feedback and guidance to help less experienced photographers create strong branded content. Whether that’s creating shot lists, advise on retouching, or troubleshooting any issues that arise, the producer must provide full support to photographers.
- Manage all aspects of assigned production remotely from pre-production to post-production, ensuring projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and deliver high-quality photography
- Ensure stakeholders are provided regular updates and visibility across assigned visual productions
- Assess and contribute to assigned briefs with stakeholders to establish concepts, as needed
- Interpret assigned briefs, quantifying and quoting all aspects of assigned production
- Support photographers remotely troubleshooting quickly and efficiently
- Supervise and manage the creative process, ensuring produced assets meet the brand’s brief
- Review final submissions and ensure they are easily arranged for brands to make final selections
- Manage retouching review process to ensure all details are executed properly, provide guidance, and retouching where needed.
- Ensure photographers have a clear understanding of the expectations and elements in their contracts.
- Stay ahead of timelines to ensure brands and photographers are always answered quickly despite various time zones
- Ability to manage high-value brand’s goals
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage project priorities under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Creative and agile thinker who is genuine, self-motivated, and collaborative
- Can be a remote position
At Unsplash we’re enabling everyone to create by making visuals open and accessible.
Today, Unsplash powers more people and products than any other visual search engine in the world, with more than 50 million images downloaded every month—more than the rest of the industry combined. Our team builds unsplash.com, Unsplash for iOS, and the Unsplash API, directly powering over 1200+ applications including Medium, BuzzFeed, Squarespace, Google, Trello, and Square.
We’re depended on every day as a fundamental building block in the creative process, allowing anyone, from students to award-winning creators, access to high-quality, usable imagery.
Our team is made up of people who enjoy making things people love. We care about details and we care about quality. We do more with less. We’re open and transparent about everything we do, both internally and externally.
Available to all full-time employees.
- Work from homeWe’re a remote first company.
- Workshops/conferencesDedicated conferences & learning budget.
- Company retreatsTeam retreats 1-2 times a year.
- RelocationIf you’d like to relocate to Montreal, we provide $8,000 lump sum to cover out-of-pocket costs associated with relocation.
- Flexible hoursYou manage your time. You set your working hours.
- Generous vacation3 weeks MINIMUM vacation.
- Healthcare FundAvailable for teammates in countries without universal healthcare.
- Maternal/Paternal leaveIf you have a baby, you’re paid for any time you need to take off. The time you take off will be your judgment. This is an important time and we don’t want to be deciding which days you should be taking off or not. We’ll be there for you. If we feel the balance is not quite right or if you have any questions, we’ll chat.