Timezone for the role: U.S. West Coast (UTC-8/-9), Australia/New Zealand, or South-East Asia
We’re here to give authors the tools and resources they need to create beautiful books. Our curated marketplace gathers the industry's best publishing professionals — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 1,000,000 authors and over 2,500 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way 🏆
Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
Job SpecificationYour role is to offer support to authors, creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.), and optimize conversion.
You will be part of a team of 6. Your role will involve:
- Offering support to Reedsy users;
- Reviewing projects submitted on the platform;
- Building customer funnels (design emails and in-app messages) to reactivate users and introduce Reedsy's features to them;
- Maintaining and update our FAQ based on user feedback and questions;
- Suggesting product features based on user feedback; and
- Contributing to maintaining a high NPS (currently at 86!).
- Customer support experience (Intercom, Crisp, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience automating support processes
- Great understanding of on-boarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills, you can write clearly and accurately, with perfect grammar and spelling
- Native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humor
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German