We founded Wingocard with the objective to create a new financial system that always puts people first. We’ve all had our share of poor experiences with traditional banks. Why can't banking be more intuitive, transparent and easy to use? As a first step, we're building the ultimate Mobile Banking app designed for teens and their parents. Our mission is to empower the new generation to be smart with money - by giving them the best experience while providing education on personal finances. We believe that learning to better manage money at a young age will result in lifelong positive consequences. Wingocard was founded by 3 experienced leaders with a strong track record in the technology and start-up space.
We’re building our Customer Service department! As an early member of the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for helping shape and build the foundation used to support the launch of Wingocard and onboard our first customers.
This is a remote position.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for handling user questions, concerns and feedback
- Interacting with our users through in-app chat, email, social media and phone
- Working closely with Customer Service leaders and fellow agents to build out a world-class customer service team from the ground up
- Play an active role in amplifying our users' voice at Wingocard to push continuous improvements for both our users and agents
Who you are
- Have a passion for helping people
- Resourceful with exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- A quick learner who’s curious and execution-focused
- Resilient and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Prior experience in the FinTech field and/or the banking industry
- Remote work experience
- Experience with customer messaging platforms such as Intercom, Zendesk, Kustomer, etc.
What it means to work at Wingocard
Wingocard is a fully remote company that is headquartered out of Montréal QC, Canada. We are mission-driven, passionate about company culture, and strive to make a positive impact on the people around us. Our main company values are:
- Design First, Customer Best
- Thoughtful innovation
- Transparency & Integrity
- Lead with empathy
- Collaborate to create impact
- Do more with less
- Be a bar-raiser
- 🩺 Group Benefits
- 🏖 Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 😎 Competitive salary + stock options
- 💻 Apple Laptop
- 🖥 Choice of high resolution monitor(s)
- 📷 Web Cam
- 🎧 Choice of Bluetooth Headset
Apply to join Wingocard and help us build the best banking application for parents and teens the world has ever seen!
Wingocard is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Wingocard provides equal employment opportunity EEO to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Wingocard will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.