Advanced Systems Concepts Inc. (ASCI) is an enterprise software company specializing in IT management and automation solutions. Their flagship product, ActiveBatch®, is an enterprise workload automation and job scheduling tool. The platform helps hundreds of customers dramatically reduce costs and human error, increasing efficiency across business’ IT infrastructure and processes. Continuous innovation based on feedback from customers and interactions with IT professionals at all levels have earned ASCI recognition as a leader in the IT Automation industry.
ActiveBatch® continues to evolve, introducing new features and capabilities that address evolving market challenges and requirements. Today, ActiveBatch® is redefining IT automation with an architectural, layered approach that features unsurpassed integration capabilities and simplification of increasingly complex IT environments. ASCI's people and products have been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Yahoo, and recognized by leading analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, and Enterprise Management Associates (EMA).
The mission of Customer Success at ASCI is to ensure our customers are successful using our products in achieving valued business outcomes by providing guidance and assistance through our engagement and delivery and through the interactions with our company.
ASCI is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to engage with ASCI customers throughout the entire customer journey. This role includes responsibilities for all Customer Success activities from Onboarding to Renewal and ensures successful adoption of ASCI products and services. The Customer Success Manager role is a relationship management and technical analysis position with a focus on defining and achieving success for our customers.
The opportunity is open to resources globally and would be a remote position. Recent college graduates with a passion for great customer experience, a proficiency in developing new skills, and a technical ability to learn software applications are encouraged to apply.
A CSM’s primary responsibilities include driving customer satisfaction and loyalty while providing day-to-day product guidance and assistance. A CSM will work closely with customers to ensure they are achieving maximum value from the purchased product.
Work in the Customer Success department to
● Bring a customer success-first approach to the culture at ASCI
● Closely align and work with other Customer Success team members
● Document customer interactions within the Company’s sales management system
● Follow Customer Success process as defined
● Manage customer relationships
● Identify further expansion opportunities during customer interaction
● Work closely and coordinate efforts with Support, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales teams to deliver a great customer experience
● Assist with the success of the efforts, objectives, and goals of other departments including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Operations, Support, Project Management, and Engineering
● Assist Account Managers and represent Customer Success on customer calls
Engage customers to:
● Provide guidance and best practice to mitigate risk, reduce operational cost, and accelerate product adoption and enablement regarding their ASCI automation platform
● Provide advocacy internally for the customer in achieving success
● Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s business objectives in relation to their specific goals with our products and services
● Onboard customers by providing assistance and guidance in installing and configuring the purchased product and direction on how to best leverage the available ASCI resources
● Coordinate and manage customer product migrations working closely with Migration Engineers
● Perform advisory Health Checks by reviewing a customers environment and providing recommendations for efficiency, stability, and risk mitigating improvements
● Assist customers with complex product use case best practice and guidance
● Provide Knowledge Sharing sessions based on customer needs and requests
● Assist customers with product upgrades, identifying possible issues and obstacles before they occur and mitigate the risks that come with changes to an environment
● Own and manage customer escalations to completion, coordinating internal and external resources and communicating status and progress updates to all stakeholders
● Identify value opportunities for cross-sell, up-sell, and retention, as well as an ability to educate the customer on the roadmap for future product development
● Strong communication skills with unique talent in driving clarity and solutions for customers
● Exceptional customer facing skills
● Excellent english verbal and written communication skills
● Strong technical ability to learn new software products to provide technical analysis
● Data-driven mentality and comfort with technical observations and recommendations
● Effective time management skills to meet target deadlines and prioritize internal projects and external customer efforts
● Project Management mindset in having clear goals, accountabilities, deliverables, and timelines
● Strong focus on collaboration, teamwork, and learning from peers
● Ability to work independently with little guidance
● 2+ years as a Customer Success Manager or Technical Support Engineer supporting customers in a software company
● Experience with workload automation software
● Remote, work from home position
● US or European work hours
● Infrequent after hours work and weekend work might be required