Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
Having recently secured seed funding we’re looking to ramp up operations globally, so there couldn’t be a more exciting time to join us. We're searching for our first Customer Success Manager to own our client onboarding and ongoing customer success as we scale across the globe.
What problems will you be solving?
You will be directly shaping our core product, working with our wider product and operations teams to help build the customer journey and develop the customer success function from scratch. You’ll be responsible for onboarding clients across 80 countries, something that is currently operationally complex. You will be responsible for making sure this is seamless, both for our customers and, as we scale, for our operations team too. Omnipresent is not just a tech platform, there is a whole service behind it relying on multiple systems and people to work together to deliver a first class service. Your commitment to customer outcomes and helping to find ways of simplifying these complex processes is fundamental to our success.
What will you be doing?
At Omnipresent, you will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product roadmap. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Take over new customers from sales and act as the single point of contact.
- Own and manage the customer relationship throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Coordinate customer queries and loop in subject matter expert colleagues from payroll, benefits or tech.
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Help simplify and automate complex operational processes together with the tech team.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and our clients
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience working in a multi-stakeholders environment.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Finally, you must be a self-driven problem solver, with the ability to work towards achieving overarching commercial goals with minimal direction. We're looking for a doer, not a talker and above all else, we need a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
What else is in it for you?
- Position: Customer Success Manager
- Career outlook: We have extremely ambitious plans and being part of the founding team means that you can have exposure to a variety of career paths including CS Director, VP Customer, or anywhere else you’d like your career to take you.
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Working with an innovative and rapidly growing startup team
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world. We are as flexible as the work allows
- Start date: Mutually agreed as soon as possible
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.