Shogun is on a mission to help brands create the best ecommerce experiences in the world, and in the process, become the world's best remote company.
We've been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are fully distributed and global, and with no offices, we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions. However, we are currently unable to sponsor or take over employment visa sponsorship at this time.
What You'll DoAs a Customer Success Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring our customers are successful and satisfied using our products. As your customers’ main point of contact, you’ll become their trusted Shogun advisor. You will also take a proactive, solutions-based approach, and work on their behalf to develop best practices and processes.
- Build a trusted relationship with our enterprise clients, serving as their primary point of contact at Shogun.
- Onboard our clients, and help answer any product and client service related questions.
- Guide our clients through the implementation process, working to ensure smooth communication between the client, Shogun team members, and the 3rd party service provider working on the implementation.
- Monitor key account health metrics for each of our clients, and reach out to foster engagement.
- Identify and escalate any technical support issues or product bugs to Solutions Engineering and Engineering teams.
- Communicate with our clients across a variety of channels, including Slack, Zoom, and email.
What You'll Bring
Need to have
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role in a SaaS business
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with a passion for building strong relationships
Nice to have
- Knowledge of eCommerce website technology and eCommmerce platforms
- Experience developing best practices and proactive customer solutions
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class
You can use Shogun to get a feel for one of our products, Page Builder. We'd love to hear what you think. Here is how:
- Create a Shopify Developer Account
- Create a development store
- Install Shogun on your development store
- Create a couple of pages. We'll take a look