We are looking for a dynamic self-starter to drive high growth and be pivotal to the success of SupaPass going forward.As CSM in this fast paced tech-company you’ll bring a great attitude and loads of energy to join our passionate, dedicated, and vibrant team. SupaPass is constantly in ebb and flow, releasing new features to remain competitive and cutting-edge.You’ll also be responsible for working alongside the CCO and CEO to develop commercial strategy within various markets, lead customer insights, and devise strong onboarding and client retention initiatives.As a scaling SaaS business, you will have ultimate responsibility for the customer journey from point of sale, to onboarding, engagement and renewal. We are fiercely ambitious about reaching as many potential clients as we can and helping entrepreneurs worldwide to grow their business using our award-winning technology.We want you to be motivated and driven over finding better ways to scale and grow the business through automation and technology. Your KPI focus will be on revenue growth through client retention, growing the portfolio, and average revenue per user.This pivotal role within the company joins the dots with our evolving self-serve product, the commercial team, and the clients’ needs. Our products and services receive excellent feedback from clients and their customers, and you will have the opportunity to drive the progression and delivery of our world-class innovation as SupaPass scales.You are an organised and commercially-savvy team member with excellent interpersonal skills. You will provide a top-notch service and training to our portfolio of clients. We are a vibrant, tech-savvy and ambitious company, where you can use your customer success expertise and expand your skills to ensure our clients are supported, successful, and reaching their goals.You are a dynamic self-starter and will be pivotal to the success of SupaPass going forward, helping us to reduce churn, grow our client-base, and scale up our operations quickly and efficiently.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- A key part of the role will be to consult and provide advice to our clients who are ambitious entrepreneurs and content makers, advising how to best use the product to grow their business and achieve their business goals. This is a very rewarding and inspiring process, and requires creativity and lateral thinking to help them develop strategies to leverage the product to its full potential.
- Manage client onboarding in a high-touch manner - guiding, training and goal-setting with the client. Time to onboard and customer retention during onboarding are key metrics.
- Supporting the sales team in the ‘after-sales’ process by introducing new clients to the capabilities of the product applying them specifically to the client’s goals.
- Ensuring efficient handover from sales to onboarding for each client.
- Documenting communications and records efficiently for sales handover and for all clients thereafter, using CRM tools.
- Being responsible for the continued success of all customer accounts with SupaPass- including account reviews, check-ins, email reminders, and demos for clients on an ongoing basis.
- Finding and executing opportunities to grow accounts in the SupaPass portfolio, including recommendations, upselling and good product fit for each client.
- Liaising with the technical support team members and product team to problem solve technical setup and ensure that the onboarding and continued success of each account is dealt with efficiently and quickly.
- Sending continual mass communications to the clients- including newsletters, feature updates and news.
- Manage all customer training - including training the clients on using the SupaPass product suite in a self-serve manner.
- Contribute to churn reduction strategy across the business (including feedback to product team and rest of commercial team on client challenges and churn reasons).
- Scaling the customer success processes and developing automation where possible to be more efficient, and tech-touch.
- Manage key enterprise client relationships-including affiliates and power-users.
- Providing advisory and consultancy services to clients to help them achieve their business goals using the SupaPass products.
- Raising the reputation and profile of the Company and the products.
- Feeding back important client profiles to the commercial team to inform the future marketing and commercial strategy.
- Working with our finance manager to approve invoices and make sure client payment schedules are up to date.
- Be process driven, increasing automation across all areas over time, to move clients towards tech-touch, through proactive analysis and direction to improve product automation, intuitive UX and internal business processes.
Skills and Experience
Impeccable communication skills (verbal and written).
Excellent rapport building with various stakeholders - especially with clients and prospects.
Problem solving approach - clients will often need guidance and support in achieving their goals. Being able to overcome objections in an understanding and productive way is a must.
Attention to detail.
Technical aptitude; we’re a tech company and work with lots of different tools, including Hubspot CRM and using Zoom for live product walkthroughs (specifics will be trained).
Excellent time management - You have the ability to handle a wide variety of time-sensitive situations including replying to client requests quickly, updating client information, and interpersonal communication within the team.
Sales experience is not essential, but is preferred as the Customer Success role often involves commercial conversations with clients, and business development of existing accounts.
Training experience is preferred - you will use training principles to bring clients up to speed with using our products.
Self sufficient and able to properly manage one’s own time.
Updating CRM records and other administrative tasks
Team-work across the commercial and the product team. You’re able to explain your points well and influence change in a team environment.
Experience using CRM systems and workflow management tools (We use Hubspot, Trello, Confluence)
Knowledge of sales and marketing principles, enabling you to efficiently communicate with prospects and clients.
Stock options for a share in the company.
Flexible working hours.
100% Remote (UK core hours).
Small and friendly supportive team.
Time off when you need it - holiday increases each year.
Plan for the future with our workplace pension scheme.
The professional gear you need to be successful .
Join the team in games-night and other fun activities.
A close team who collectively shape the future of SupaPass.