At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) in the past year, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world. We’re building the team that will operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy.
In this crucial customer-facing role, you'll help our customers execute some of the most important transactions of their lives. We look for teammates who take initiative and exemplify empathy, support, and flexibility. If you are technologically savvy and have a proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, we're interested in hearing from you!
What you’ll do as our Customer Support Associate:
- Perform chat, email, and phone-based customer support
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers and internal stakeholders by using the right methods/toolsIdentify platform bugs and call out appropriately
- Provide product feedback and suggestions
- Take on additional responsibilities and grow your career
- Other operational and administrative duties as needed based on business needs, bandwidth, and customer demands
- An excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Committed and focused, with the follow-through and drive to see problems through to resolution
- Capable of diffusing tension to work through the issues at hand
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Flexible and cooperative in your approach to working with others
- Patient in helping others resolve tech issues
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about technology
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Business casual work environment
- On-the job-training and ongoing coaching and development
- Tuesday - Friday 3:00pm - 12:00am ET, Saturday 1:00pm - 10:00pm ET
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.