Story-Driven Casual Games Leader
This company strives to become the best Story-Driven Casual Games company by creating joyful experiences that awaken a players’ desire to see what happens next. They want to provide a place for them to become part of exciting worlds and touch their hearts with their stories, in which their actions drive the stories forward. We are a fun and ever-growing multilingual project.
The Ideal Mod...
- significant CS experience (preferred if in gaming projects)
- Facebook Moderation and App Review experience (not required, but appreciated)
- Helpshift experience (not required, but appreciated)
- game backend tool experience (not required, but appreciated)
- can work in fast paced environment and comfortable with sudden policy changes
- a fun and outgoing person who will be able to blend into an already existing and exciting team!
Minimum 15 hours a week. We operate 24/7, including all holidays.
Click the "Apply For This Job" link on this page.
Remote patch management and endpoint security software installed by ModSquad
All interested parties will receive a response within two weeks.
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad's expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world. Visit us at modsquad.com.
Individuals seeking employment at ModSquad are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.