We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our Marketing team. Their primary responsibilities will be owning our data warehouse, creating reports, segmenting customer bases, understanding cohorts, and building audiences. They will need to unify the data our team uses and uncover trends to provide actionable insights the marketing team can execute on.
You will be responsible for data setup, accuracy, and reporting in our analysis tools (Hubspot, Woopra, Google Analytics, and Metabase).
What You’ll Do:
- Guide stakeholders and Marketers towards making better decisions with data insight.
- Own and maintain our data warehouse
- Ensure the integrity and cleanliness of the data and schema in our data warehouse
- Proactively look at traffic and conversions, segmenting our customers and advising where we need to focus for top-of-funnel attraction
- Generate actionable insights based on complex data and analysis
- Understand user flows, funnels, and helping our marketing team build optimal paths
- Conduct market research
- Translate questions from the team into answers from our data
- Prepare reports on customer behavior, competitor activity, and marketing effectiveness
- Design, implement, and maintain reporting dashboards and KPIs with emphasis on automation
- Manage and set up integrations between our data sources and reporting tools (Segment, Hubspot, Woopra, GA, etc
What We’re Looking for:
- High proficiency in SQL, math, and statistics
- Great collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great data visualization skills - experience telling stories with data
- Experience with data warehouses
- Expertise in defining and building meaningful metrics and KPIs
- Experience with Metabase
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working with Woopra, VWO, Segment, Google Analytics, Wordpress, and HubSpot
- Worked closely within a marketing team before and have a working knowledge of digital strategy
- Previous experience with a SaaS or high growth e-commerce company
Why You Should Join Us
We’ve been remote-first since day one in 2012 and have built a team of talented professionals that are also fun to work with. We enjoy brainstorming sessions, coffee chats over Zoom, and annual retreats to destinations like Portugal and Mexico. Covid didn’t stop us from getting together in 2020, we were able to get to know each other better and strengthen our bond while having a great time at our virtual retreat.
Hubstaff is 100% bootstrapped and has been profitable for years, we want someone to join our team that is as committed as we are to continue and catalyze this growth. Check out our About page and the Hubstaff Growth Blog to get to know us a bit more!