Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland with additional offices in Toronto, London, and Tallinn, SwissBorg aims to fundamentally change the way individuals manage their wealth. As a product obsessed team, we believe that advanced technology combined with an intuitive user experience will empower people to invest with more freedom, confidence, and belief.
In 2018, we successfully raised funds from over 23,800 global participants who share our vision of a wealth management industry with more community-centric values. We are now working towards the next phases of disruption. In Q2 of 2020, with the launch of our Wealth App, individuals across the globe now have the opportunity to purchase digital assets such as Bitcoin at the best prices, and become members of our ecosystem to unlock first of its kind investment features.
Mission for this role:
We are currently seeking a skilled human resources generalist who is passionate about happiness, recruiting, onboarding, coaching, and developing talent through our company’s culture. Our ideal candidate will be responsible and reliable, and willing to regularly contribute to making our company a better place to work and grow. They should be highly efficient, organized, and approachable. We expect applicants to have a solid knowledge of various HR functions and administrative responsibilities. You'll do a needs assessment, help us prioritize the initiatives over the next few years, develop implementation plans, and create themetrics/measurements by which we determine how to create a better employee experience. If you believe you possess the commitment, character, and skills to become part of our innovative team, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that we have preference for candidates in EU timezone.
What you'll do:
- Develop, implement, support, and review all HR department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems
- Work in partnership with senior leadership and managers to provide guidance on internal HR procedures, best practices and policies
- Create a happy work environment for employees and remote workers while building strong company culture
- Act as subject matter expert, advising on matters related to people operations and scaling our current processes
- Monitor the delivery of HR roadmap and work closely with the HR department to ensure objectives are aligned with company objectives
- Assist with the talent acquisition process, including generating job descriptions, posting advertisements, managing the hiring process, and continuously improving our hiring processes
- Create and implement training and development programs
- Participate in the performance evaluation processes
- Composure and confidentiality required to handle disciplinary and grievance issues
- Ensure all current policies and procedures are in compliance with legal requirements
- Perceptive nature, careful monitoring of working conditions to ensure legal compliance
What you'll need:
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Prior experience in scaling a company from startup to scaleup (50 to 150)
- Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, officer, administrator or other HR position
- Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development)
- Commitment to staying current on the understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Knowledge of Swiss payroll system is a plus
- Prior experience implementing a HRIS and using an ATS (Lever, Zoho, Greenhouse, etc..) is a plus
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability
- HR Credentials
What we offer:
- Being part of the lifetime opportunity to revolutionise the industry
- Get in on the ground floor as a pioneer in the fast paced fintech/blockchain space
- Salary and competitive bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Continuous opportunities to learn, grow fast, and create alongside an experienced team of financial experts, engineers, scientists, designers, and marketing gurus
- Excellent benefits package.