InEvent is looking for professionals who want to join the team that is innovating the market for Global events and congresses . If you want to work with an innovative solution for this market, focused on user experience, design and customer success, come and be part of the construction of this conscious company that will change the event segment around the world!
ABOUT INEVENTInEvent is a B2B startup that develops smart solutions for the areas of events, hospitality and marketing within large companies, creating high-level management for the c-level and robust operational tools for analysts, coordinators and managers.
ABOUT THE VACANCYWe are looking for people who love to create innovative visual communication pieces, are open to learning and consolidating the InEvent brand. You will participate in projects within the marketing team that involve:
- Observe the standards adopted by the company in the brand book and its design system;
- Create and care for the components of the design system;
- Be attuned to the best market practices to ensure that the company always remains at the forefront of its products and services;
- Have knowledge of UX to create landing pages and improve usability on Web and Mobile;
- Align all communication to be in accordance with the companies Visual Identity;
- Ensure consistency of the brand's visual identity.
- 6+ years of experience in the area of Graphic and Web or APP design.
- Experience in UI / UX Design or digital product.
- Experience in B2B; technology or service.
- Advanced Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe XD.
- Advanced English.
- Be responsible, have a sense of urgency and initiative.
- A lot of desire to make a difference in a start-up.
Local: 100% remote
Benefits: Salary + happy hours and a casual culture!
Contract: PJ or Contractor
Start date: Immediately