As a DevOps Engineer at PerimeterX you will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge, sophisticated front end systems with highly scalable backends, handling billions of requests daily and analyzing data to get real-time insights.
If you want to experience what it is like working in a multi-cloud, multi-framework environment continuously undergoing changes and exponential growth join us!
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Understanding customer requirements and project goals
- Implementing various development, testing and automation tools
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Work with customers on scaling solutions
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing code bugs
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
What we are looking for from you (Requirements)...
- 5 + years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience working with large-scale web applications
- Experience with containerized environments and micro services
- Experience with programming and scripting languages
- Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- A passion for technology, learning, and finding the best solution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Check out what PerimeterX has been up too...
- Read more about our large-scale web applications blog here.
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.