We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems to power our quickly growing infrastructure.DevOps Engineer responsibilities include taking charge of our multicloud infrastructure and helping drive automation, deployment, monitoring and disaster recovery processes. You should have a keen focus on detail and precision as well as experience with complex growing infrastructure.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure automation and management
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Implement processes for disaster recovery
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Knowledge of core internet technologies (BGP, DNS, etc.)
- System experience: Linux kernel tuning, iptables, ipsec, etc.
- Tools experience: Apache Mesos, Elasticsearch, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Ansible
- Platform experience: AWS, Google Cloud, bare metal hardware
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- working full-time remotely
- trips to team meet ups are paid
- teammates from countries all over the world
- Monday till Friday working days
- paid vacations
- educational support
- great company culture
SecurityTrails strives to make the biggest treasure-trove of cyber intelligence data readily available in an instant. We work relentlessly to empower experts so they can thwart future attacks with up-to-date data, proprietary tools, and custom solutions.
A Security Beast Built Bit By Bit
We started because we were tired. Tired of combing through domain lists and forensic data manually, tired of searching through numerous sites for all the data we needed. We patiently waited for the perfect tool, but it never came. Our solution had to be vast, fast, and able to update daily — so we assembled a talented team and built it from scratch.
SecurityTrails was founded in June 2017, and from the very start it was decided that it would be a fully remote team. What began as a team of three people based in the US has grown into a team that currently counts 30 individuals. And that’s not even taking into account the number of contractors we work with, living and working across the entire globe.