Academic Partnerships is growing! We are hiring a Digital Designer (contractor) who will be responsible for developing and shaping digital marketing through website and landing page design while leveraging user-centered design methods to accommodate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities.
This position is well versed in responsive design, user experience strategies and methodologies, front-end development best practices and industry trends and best practices. He or she should have a strong understanding of digital marketing and the behaviors that drive consumers towards lead conversion.
Candidate must have a strong design portfolio with a primary focus on digital design. This position will interact with a variety of stakeholders including Creative, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Email, Content, Design, and Development.
***THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE***
- Lead website and landing page designs while adhering to digital design best practices
- Design user-centered websites including high level wireframes, site maps, and user flows informed by data and insights
- Assist with the management and implementation of new or revised methodologies related to creative optimization, A/B and user testing
- Focus on scalable design/code/content solutions
- Assist with CMS/data migration project, establishing wireframes for web design and paid marketing efforts
- Drive collaboration across UX, Creative, SEO, SEM, Analytics, Email and Verticals
- Focus on innovative thinking and institute best practices
- Identify user needs, business requirements, and business opportunities
- Be an essential voice and advocate for the customer experience and it’s impact on perception, engagement, and conversion
- Lead ideation sessions to drive innovative user strategy, and actively collaborate with key teams within the company
- Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews
- Must have 5 or more year’s digital design experience and knowledge with basic HTML and CSS a plus
- Must have a portfolio with resume to be considered
- Extensive experience in using digital design and UX best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Knowledge of WordPress design platforms, understanding of Atomic design theory is a plus
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), user testing, A/B testing. Knowledge A/B testing or User Testing platforms is a plus
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams with in the company
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, prototype software is a plus
- Understanding of Google Analytics (Optimize 360) platform is a plus
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.