This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As Director of People, your main goal is to help managers to manage. It means to lead in the management of key People Management services including engagement, talent acquisition, leadership development, education as well as the implementation and development of a proactive human resources function.
You will also lead on our culture practices, and provide expertise and support in the areas of Diversity & Inclusion. This is a critical role in Rock Content's future development and will drive the strategic people, culture, and engagement agenda while transforming our People operations.
- Bring thought leadership, tailored insights, and strategic perspective to designing, implementing, and continuously improving high-impact People initiatives;
- Lead and manage a people management service through a range of projects and activities including, workforce planning and recruitment; performance management; culture and diversity; communications and engagement; education; and be flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur;
- Develop and implement strategies to increase Diversity & Inclusion within the organization;
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention;
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation. Ensure adherence to federal, state, and local legal requirements, advise management on needed actions to remain compliant;
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently;
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company;
- Act as a role model, ensuring high professional standards are maintained at all times and demonstrating through example Rock's values and culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Psychology or others;
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, business consulting, compensation and rewards, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations;
- Fluent or native English skills;
- Fluent or native Portuguese skills;
- Managing a HR function, developing and implementing strategies in line with business objectives;
- Shaping internal communications systems and processes
- Meeting, or exceeding, agreed KPIs
- Budget management
- Developing strong and effective mutually beneficial internal and external relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English are essential.
- Ability to lead meetings and presentations;
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches;
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver;
- A belief in a People-first approach to build teams and drive effective performance across the organization;
- Strong aptitude to translate metrics and data-driven insights into actionable strategy;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment where change and ambiguity are common;
Nice to have:
- Master's degree;
- Previous track record in technology companies or fast growth startups;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.