Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We are looking for a hardworking, organized, and thorough person to join our team. In this role you will help with day-to-day execution, management, reporting, and optimization of our email marketing campaigns for new customer acquisition. The right person for this position will have a host of email templates to work from and must be metrics driven with a keen focus on targets.
What You’ll Do
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report performance of email marketing campaigns.
- Provide quarterly, monthly, and ongoing ad-hoc email reporting, including engagement metrics, trends, test results, and campaign performance.
- Identify growth opportunities and turn data into actionable insights.
- Collaborate with teams to operationalize, build, and run email campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of email KPIs, metrics, and reporting.
- 1-3 years experience in email marketing, engagement marketing, or customer acquisition.
- Manage email campaigns end-to-end, including set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Experience with various ESPs a strong plus.
- Background with copywriting, design, and/or front end coding (HTML, etc) a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail, QA email templates.
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.