Since 2014, HealthMeans has delivered health education and information to millions worldwide, helping them learn to live healthier and happier lives. To date, we have produced over 100 health-related events and reached over 10 million people. With the launch of our community platform in 2017, we hope to continue to reach many more.
Our team of outstanding professionals works remotely all over the globe and is committed to reaching as many people as possible with tools for a healthier life. We are looking for an email marketing specialist to help us meet our commitment.
In this role, you will be responsible for building, testing and sending email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service for our various brands. In addition, you will build and optimize email sequence campaigns, including but not limited to warm-up sequences, registration welcome, re-engagement and others. In short, you will help us build connections with our community and get health information to those who need it the most.
You will primarily work normal “office hours” Monday – Friday, but with the flexibility to manage your own schedule in alignment with the timelines and deadlines of your projects. Our current email management system is Active Campaign, so experience in that is a plus. This position will report directly to the marketing director.
- Build email marketing campaigns to promote products or services
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template including specific graphics, incentives and detailed descriptions
- Review and proofread marketing emails for brevity, clarity, grammar, spelling, working links and tags
- Send messages to those who have opted-in for them
- Send messages to the proper targeted segments
- Ensure all messages are device-friendly and accessible
- Track and analyze email marketing campaigns (opens, clicks, other actions)
- Use statistical analysis and reports to validate ideas and implementations
- Coordinate email campaigns across several databases
- Import leads into the proper databases from various lead gen channels
- Properly tag leads in email actions and imports to database
- Minimum 2 years experience building campaigns in Active Campaign
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse group of people
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing.
- Strong ability to gain buy-in from others
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- Flexibility and a willingness to work extended hours to ensure that projects are completed (as needed)
- Competency in Google Drive, Asana, Active Campaign and a willingness to learn additional tools as we continue to grow
How You Approach Your Work
- You take a learning approach. You are someone who has previous knowledge and experience, and are innovative and excited to build something completely new.
- Transparency is important to you. You ensure the team is updated — as you build, your partners across the company are considered, connected and understand the process.
- You are committed to personal development and growth. We are growing as a company and we are committed to building an inclusive organization together.