AKASHA Foundation is looking for an outstanding Product Manager. As our first dedicated PM, you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and conceptualizing new products, features, and capabilities to address them. You will be able to gauge progress using KPIs and a data-driven approach.
You will be further expected to set the roadmap for our different products in agreement with UX, engineering, and marketing, and in alignment with our mission and business goals. Finally, you will be expected to interface with the Ethereum community to build alliances and identify opportunities for collaboration.
As part of our global remote team, you will have the chance to work and interact with some of the brightest minds in the blockchain technology space. Even better, you will play a leading role at the forefront of shaping the way people interact with the next generation of the Web.
- Identify business opportunities that align with our business goals and mission
- Work cross-functionally within the company to define a roadmap to organize and prioritize the different product initiatives within the company.
- Define KPIs and success metrics for different product initiatives.
- Define product requirements for the different initiatives in flight.
- Use customer interviews, analytics, and other forms of data to measure progress and adjust as needed.
- Work in tandem with UX and engineering to iteratively improve the product delivery process.
- Manage programs in flight to ensure delivery is on-time and all parties are aligned.
- Develop relationships with the wider Ethereum community so as to develop alliances and opportunities for collaboration and integration.
- 7+ years of product management experience.
- A track record of shipping quality products that produced measurable business and customer outcomes.
- Energetic self-starter, passionate, and highly knowledgeable about product management.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, including the development of minimum viable products and incremental product improvements.
- Strong analytical, communication, organization, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, qualitative analysis skills, and project management skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience working cross-functionally
- Experience in the social network and/or blockchain spaces a plus
- Graduate business or technical degree a plus