At KosmoTime, we are re-inventing the to-do list to help users achieve their tasks. To help us do it, we are seeking a talented, motivated front end engineer to join our fully remote team. We pay highly competitive salaries to reward the great talent we're looking for.
As a part of our small engineering team, you will take a full part in all the technical decisions that we make to constantly improve our users' experience.
This job is REMOTE ONLY and we are hiring people who live in Europe and South America.
On the engineering team, we feel strongly about developing solutions that are both technically and aesthetically sound. We invite you to bring your experience and perspective to conversations about the future growth of our application and environment. We work closely together, with a healthy and non-combative review process aimed at improving code as well as developing each other’s skills. In short, we strive to write solid, thoroughly tested, and readable code.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Constantly improving our users' experience.
- Ensuring developed features are fully functional and ready to be pushed on production
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles (2+ years of work experience with React)
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with chrome extensions is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.