At Attractions.io we're shaking up the way attractions use technology — pioneering better visitor experiences for some of the best-known brands in the out-of-home entertainment space. We're already serving millions of guests at world-class attractions every year and have ambitious growth plans.
As a full stack developer, you'll work in a close-knit development team delivering the software that our customers use to increase guest satisfaction, drive revenue and unlock visitor insights. You'll also help to provide a robust set of APIs that underpin our mobile app offering.
- At least three years of commercial experience using object orientated PHP.
- Commercial experience using modern PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
- Experience with unit testing and TDD.
- A passion for what you do (open source contributions and personal projects are great!)
- The desire to take on a new challenge and further develop your skills.
- Experience with robust programming principles such as SOLID, DRY and DDD.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and AWS.
- Familiarity with event-driven and/or serverless architecture.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as GitLab CI, Jenkins or CircleCI.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Familiarity with an Agile workflow such as Scrum or Kanban.
- To work across the web stack in order to deliver user stories via an agile workflow that adds value to our users.
- To maintain and improve the platform's APIs.
- To ensure the scalability and responsiveness of the platform.
- To work collaboratively as part of a team, continuously improving how we work.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible remote-first working.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- Employee share option scheme.
- High-end equipment.
- Personal development budget.