We’re on a mission to improve remote team communication. To do that, we need people who care and are passionate about the future of work. Join our fully remote, venture-backed team and work with world-class founders from Instagram and GitHub to build a better way to communicate. You'll have a significant impact on our product direction and engineering architecture as we continue to scale.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to ship high-quality user experiences.
- Continuously improve the performance, reliability, and overall quality of our products.
- Maintain—and advocate for—engineering best practices through your own work, code review, and mentorship.
- Shape our product direction by participating in roadmap planning, and feature brainstorms.
- Help us grow the team by interviewing and coaching new hires.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of full stack work, with an expertise for React and Rails.
- Experience working on SaaS and products that iterate quickly.
- You care deeply about building quality products. To you, quality isn’t just what the codebase looks like — it’s also about how people experience our work.
- You have spent meaningful time working collaboratively with designers and engineers.
- You care about the business impact of your work and how it fits into the big picture.
We provide competitive compensation. Joining on early in our mission, we'll provide several packages to choose from depending on your excitement for ownership and risk.