Hi I'm Daniel, the Founder of creable. Nice to meet you!
creable is a Startup with a clear vision: Giving everyone access to the Creator Economy.
Our mission is to enable 10'000'000 Creators to monetize their passion by 2030.
In this role you will
- Be involved in key decisions about software architecture, design and development.
- Develop and test our product - iteratively.
- Write clean, organized, tested and documented code.
- Culture - a passionate, positive, high-performance team.
- Ownership - be part of the core team of creable and build products from scratch!
- Remote work – we have a diverse and globally distributed team.
- Flexibility & trust - work from where and when you want, forever!
- Equity - you can trade a portion of your salary for equity.
We work 100% remotely. You can work wherever you’re most productive and happy.
Our hiring process
- Culture fit interview
- Technical assessment
- Trial period (1 month of paid work)
We're excited to get to know you!
- Experience in developing production-ready software systems.
- Strong skills in rapid development of software prototypes.
- Experience with building, managing and deploying software in CI/CD fashion.
- Experience integrating third-party API services.
- Bonus points if you have experience working with Stripe.
- Read everything so far. The code word is: “Creator”.
Our Technology Stack
You don't need to know our entire Tech Stack, as long as you know 60% and learn quickly :)
- Preact - for production
- Redux - for state management
- Tailwind - for CSS utilities
- Vercel - with their built-in CI/CD system
- Gitlab - repo management
- Jest - unit tests
- Cypress - e2e tests