We know that headhunters are already beating down your door. We want to earn our right to work with you every single day.
We’re out to solve real world scale problems, and we need your help.
Simplero is a software company that helps coaches, authors, and speakers transform lives at scale through online courses and memberships. We’re an all-remote team of 25 trailblazers passionate about service, personal growth, and simplicity.
We have helped over 2500 customers in 30 countries make over $200M. We’re changing lives, providing livelihoods, and offer an insanely valuable service. We’re a team united by our shared values of integrity, responsibility, and exceptional service.
Annual Salary Range: $70,000 to $240,000 USD
Technologies we work with
What we absolutely require
- You love building things with code. And you’re really good at it.
- You’re very smart and very quick at "getting" stuff.
- You’re eager to figure things out you’ve never done before.
- You communicate well in writing, and you have at least one t-shirt to wear for video calls.
- You’re both creative and disciplined
- You find ways to achieve, not reason you can’t
- You can read code quickly and figure out what's going on.
What we could care less about
- A degree in computer science—we're not scientists, we're engineers. (An unusual field of study might make for a good story, though. Do tell!) A physics degree is a plus, though.
- Certifications—just show us what you can do.
What's in it for you
- Changing lives at scale. Making the tools that empower experts to make a living teaching others is seriously high-leverage work.
- Be part of a lean, efficient, high-autonomy, high-accountability team.
- Show exactly what you created AND know exactly how many customers benefit from it how often.
- With a development team rarely larger than 2 people, we built what other companies need 100s of engineers to build. Welcome to the 100x club!
- Know how great it feels when you make a customer’s day. You’re not locked in a room 4 floors away from anyone who talks to a customer: you’ll see the impact of each bug fix, “surprise and delight” tweak, and feature.
- Access to hundreds of hours of training material, books, workouts, etc.. For just about anything you want to learn about Internet business, personal growth, software development—if it’s not already in our virtual library, just ask.
- Personal and professional coaching. Who do you want to be? How do you want to grow yourself and your career? We’ll help you get there.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year. Yes. We want you to get some perspective and rest.
- Generous profit sharing. Since we don’t have stock options, this is how we do it.
What sets Simplero apart
- No VCs. 100% customer and sweat equity funded.
- Profitable. Been in business for 11+ years. Solid, stable, proven company, product, and business model.
- 2,300 active customers. Our customers have earned over $200M using Simplero.
- Our founder & CEO is a developer and built the product himself for the first several years. Deep technical understanding and support all the way to the top.
- We solve real problems for real people that they're happy to pay us real money. We sign off each day knowing we made a difference in someone's life.
- We do things differently from other companies. You'll see. We laugh a lot. We’re real with each other. We breathe. We care.
- The team is currently 100% remote. We plan to open a New York office in 2021. If you’re in NY, awesome! If not, you can be remote.
- We’re 100% bootstrapped, privately owned, and we’re not in it for an exit. We’re here to serve our clients and do work that matters for decades to come.
- We have customers that have been with us for over ten years, and still love us as much as we love them.
PLEASE NOTE: Hey, we know you really want to stand out and try and make an impression with Calvin, Joshua, or other members of the leadership team personally on LinkedIn or via email, but so does everyone else, and it just ends up being annoying. Work hard on your application, work with our hiring team, and you’ll be in great hands. Or, if you’d like, come up with something unique and personal and special that impresses us and makes us smile. :)