InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Global Senior Compensation Analyst to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are seeking an experienced Compensation Analyst who is passionate about elevating the employee experience and helping leaders make data-driven decisions. You will own many key areas for our team, lead the implementation of global compensation programs and initiatives while also having the flexibility in your role to work on many career building projects. You have strong communication skills, and an ability to build partnerships across the business.
What you'll do:
- Own and develop the maintenance of our global job architecture, market pricing reviews, and annual salary structure design
- Own and lead salary planning process including program management, manager training, budgeting, pay reviews, through payroll implementation
- Participate in global compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information
- Assist in the design and administration of equity programs
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships and consult with the business on compensation insights, pay analysis, offer analysis, etc
- Support all areas of the People Team in reporting & analysis of compensation data
- Ensure compensation programs are in compliance with internal guidelines, local and country regulatory requirements
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years direct compensation experience in the human resources field
- Outstanding project management, communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity in a distributed environment
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills to interact optimally with senior leadership
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets, Radford compensation data/survey, and leveling infrastructures
- Collaborative work style - low-ego, humble and team-oriented
- BA or BS in Finance or HR or a similar discipline or equivalent experience
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.