Do you want to play a crucial role in helping team members of hybrid & remote organizations be happier at work? Have you previously been part of a startup or scaleup journey and want to apply your learnings to spread the word about the office of the future? Are you analytical, let numbers guide you to success, creative and fun enough to join a international “teem” that is a tad crazy? Then this might be just the right next step for you!
What you get
If you join the Teemyco “teem”, you enter a fast paced startup environment where you get to break new grounds within distributed work. As part of our team you have fully flexible working possibilities with amazing co-workers spread out across various geographic locations, always co-working side by side in our own virtual office. (Yes, of course we live and breathe our own product!) We can promise this will be an exciting journey. Rather than having the “possibility” to grow, you growing personally as the company grows is actually more of a requirement.
The timing for you to join the teem is the most exciting timing and a bit of a dream to most growth & marketing professionals. The visual and brand identity is set, the product is just launching, we have tremendously happy and excited early adopting beta users across 6 continents, and now it’s execution time for real! With your help - we’ll show the world that they can now get their own offices online, powered by Teemyco as the online office landlord!
Who you are
As a digital marketing professional you are highly appreciated - you know about the right tech channels to be seen in, you’re smart, creative, quick, and know both how to make strategic marketing plans as well as execute on them. You have previously worked with top tech products, and understand the importance of collaborating closely with the product team, as you understand that we have multiple built in network effect growth engines ready to be leveraged by the right growth & marketing manager.
From your previous experience, you are used to working with numbers; systematically analysing customer acquisition, conversion and various sales related metrics, and setting numerical targets to your work. You have the technical skills needed to make simpler designs yourself, and have connections within the industry to complement with skills you lack.
You feel at home with the speedy pace of a startup, where one of the few constants is flexibility. You appreciate that this environment and early stage brand gives the opportunity to have a voice and an impact.
You are structured and self confident enough to set up and improve processes. But flexible enough to at any point let go of whatever you are doing as the customer always goes first
You thrive when working together with an ambitious team, and you have learned that a great team is better than a team of greats.
What do you bring along?
- 4yr+ Experience from marketing of a user experience focused tech product
- Experience from a startup or scaleup journey
- You are used to measuring and base your decisions on data (CAC, lead conversion, CTR, traffic analysis to name a few) and understand how your work impacts the total unit economics / P&L in the business
- The ability and excitement to both work strategically (build the marketing plan & own the limited budget) and operationally (social media account management hands-on)
- Very solid marketing channel knowledge: You speak “social media” and other relevant digital marketing channels fluently
- Speak and write flawless English. 1 more language is beneficial
- Higher education, likely in Marketing, Business, Communications, Digital Strategy or similar
- A quick paced, can-do-startup-mentality
- You care about your teammates. Because at Teemyco, although we have never met physically, we do. We’re one teem, just in various countries.
This role is broad and you work very closely with sales and the CEO as our first growth and marketing hire.
- Lead the growth plan process in collaboration with the leadership team and sales
- Own the strategic growth and marketing execution plan
- Execute the growth & marketing plan; involving for example:
- Create digital marketing material needed
- Create press releases, be the PR contact on behalf of Teemyco
- Run all Teemyco’s social media campaigns and channels
- Support VP Product on the Teemyco User Zone management
- Ownership of the user newsletter
- Be the agency / gig collaboration contact for potential external parties
- Ongoing growth and marketing efficiency data analysis
- Close collaboration with Sales to constantly improve conversion and growth
- Support VP Product & CEO in user interviews / analyze & make product related recommendations
- Always stay up to date with what is going on in our market
- Partnerships & campaign collaborations
- Help the teem prioritize among all the top secret really awesome ideas we already have for future product developments and campaigns that are so silly the right person will love them for sure
Last but not least
What unites the teem today is that we all have a true passion to create everyday work happiness, anywhere. We help teams around the world create psychological safety and trust. We help people feel less lonely at work and have fun at work and be happy. If you don’t truly share our passion for how we want to make people feel at work, then this might not be the right step for you. In our Slack there are a lot of jokes and we use our “office stories” functionality and other things to show more about who we, or sometimes our neighbors, are. We like co-working in the same virtual rooms and also getting to focus undisturbed. We have a strong work from anywhere culture, shaped by every international individual in the teem. If you happen to be located in Stockholm, we also provide physical office space in a shared co-working space. But there is no must to be there - it’s up to you what you prefer; our primary office is online. If this sounds like we could be your gang - welcome with your application to join the teem!