Ambassador Labs (formerly Datawire) is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager to lead growth marketing and conversion rate optimization. Using SEO, PPC, web site design, and content, you will drive marketing effort to generate leads for our sales team. You may have some marketing agency experience, or perhaps you have been running a site conversion, PPC or SEO for a company. This is a great opportunity to own it all and drive growth. Whether you have one year experience or five, we want to talk to you.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Provide guidance to the social media team on strategy and execution.
- Manage SEO and paid advertising channels
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns selling B2B technology products.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Hubspot or Salesforce, Adwords, Sanity or other CMS, Luck Orange or Optimizely or other A/B testing platform
- 1+ year experience in SEO, growth marketing
Built for Kubernetes managed environments, our flagship product, the Ambassador Edge Stack, goes beyond traditional API Gateways and Ingress Controllers with the advanced edge features needed to support developer self-service. The ease of installation, breadth of services, and support for full-cycle development have resulted in thousands of companies adopting Ambassador Edge Stack including Microsoft, PTC, Nvidia, and Ticketmaster. Our leadership team come from the likes of Rapid7, New Relic, SmartBear and Red Hat, to name a few. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Ambassador Labs has development locations around the world including Portland, Oregon, Canada, UK, Europe and India.