Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s 50 Startups to Watch in 2020. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re ready to build an amazing team with top-tier talent like you! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about Wheel's growth.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who’s driven to produce great work and perform in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing, unique organization. Wheel is looking for a strategic, analytical, action-oriented Growth Marketer to work for one of the most exciting startups in virtual care. This role is perfect for someone ambitious with 1-3 years experience looking to join a fast-growing company and grow within.
Wheel is a two-sided marketplace, so there will be two different marketing focuses:
B2B ABM/Demand Generation
Working closely with sales and operations, this person will play an integral role in enabling Wheel’s rapid expansion. We’re looking for a marketing and healthcare enthusiast, and a master of productivity – someone with strong execution skills who knows how to get things done. You’ll be working directly with the Growth Lead and will be expected to learn rapidly.
Paid Acquisition Campaigns
- Develop, optimize, and manage paid campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other paid channels
- Drive creation of ads in a variety of formats based on platform capabilities, typically by working directly with content and design teams
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve campaign performance with complementary efforts (new channels, ad copy, landing pages, email drip campaigns, etc.)
- Provide metrics, reports and dashboards and distill key insights and trends to support marketing and sales leaders in assessing and improving the effectiveness of our sales efforts
- Execute thorough analysis on competitors (activities, messaging, offers) and prospective clients/clinicians (interests, pain points, demographics) for the purpose of launching and optimizing better campaigns
Marketing Automation & Operations
- You’ll be working every day in Hubspot to improve the operations of our marketing efforts
- Create, manage, and optimize automated marketing workflows
- Create audience segments based on campaigns
- Design automated email campaigns for segmented audiences
- Create and optimize lead capture forms and landing pages in Hubspot and Instapage
- Develop and implement strategies for message testing within campaigns, through the ads, landing pages, CTAs or content
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and technical audits to ensure improvement of organic traffic and conversions
- Design web architecture to maximize SEO strategy and achieve business objectives
- Work with Content Lead and freelance writers to manage production of SEO-optimized content
- Build pages in Craft CMS in conjunction with Content & Design team
- Perform audits to evaluate page rankings and areas for improvement of existing and future site content
- 1-3 years minimum of performance marketing experience in a performance marketing role
- Experience with Hubspot is recommended, or other CRM
- Ability to context switch across medium, channel and audience
- Knowledge of email marketing basics, such as deliverability, reputation, drip campaigns, etc.
- Knowledge of paid advertising basics, such as CPM, CTR, CAC, etc.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and distill for different audience segments in clear and effective ways
- Experience working with product, sales and customer-facing teams
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and advanced Excel skills
- Natural curiosity, proactively seeks to learn marketing best practices, working diligently to learn new skills rapidly, adaptive personality, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. That’s why we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.