At Gleamin, we believe superfood-rich skincare empowers life. Our clean-beauty products are carefully formulated and are loved by our passionate, global, and diverse community. Our best selling product is a Vitamin C Clay mask, which has repeatedly sold out over the past 18 months.
Gleamin Inc. was founded in 2018 by Kiwi serial entrepreneur Jordan Smyth. Now headquartered in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, the company is a fully remote team that’s geolocated in California. We value accountability and ambition. While fast-paced and growth-led, our culture is flexible, fun, and family-friendly. Gleamin team members can work where they want, how they want, and when they want that best suits their productivity and output. We provide generous paid time off (15 days per annum), healthcare benefits for full-time employees, remote work stipends, annual in-person retreats, and more.
Due to incredible company growth, we are now looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead Gleamin’s growth efforts across various channels. This role will heavily focus on paid ads across digital channels and thus deep marketing experience in paids ads and social media is required. You should be extremely analytical, data-driven, growth-minded, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. You should also be creative: coming up with new strategies and tactics that grow Gleamin’s metrics and importantly, increase sales.
- Work with existing marketing agencies to optimize spend and conversion rates
- Directly manage the ads for Snapchat, BING, Pinterest and Reddit
- Maximize and report on ROAS
- Create and manage a growth marketing metrics dashboard
- Manage CRO, funnels, and website product marketing pages
- Assist with product development, pricing feedback, and new product launches
- Regularly review and optimize department software subscriptions, tools and processes to achieve operational excellence in marketing
- Work closely with the Creative department to optimize creative collateral
- Unearth new business opportunities and areas for growth
- Support and report directly to the CEO
- Direct experience in growth marketing at a fast-growth tech startup or in the ecommerce industry
- Direct experience in managing paid ads across social and search
- High attention to detail and a love of problem-solving
- Deep knowledge of analyzing data and performance metrics
- Experience working in the beauty industry or DTC products is a plus
We provide generous paid time off (15 days per annum), 8 company holiday days per annum, healthcare benefits for full-time employees, remote work stipends, annual in-person retreats, and more.