MarketMan is the world’s fastest-growing cloud-based inventory and supply management system designed specifically for small and medium-sized restaurants and hospitality operators.
MarketMan gives operators a complete suite of tools to understand, control, and manage inventory, suppliers, orders, and menu costing. This helps them reduce their cost of goods and reduce the amount of time spent on back office operations, creating more profitable restaurants.
We are well on our way to being the de facto solution for every restaurant and food service operation in the world, with our platform being used daily by restaurants, bars, hotels, chains and franchise groups in over 50 countries.
We have continued to grow throughout all of Covid, and are poised to accelerate even more dramatically this year.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help make that growth happen - this role can be located anywhere in the world. We have offices in both NYC and Tel Aviv, but we have been very successful working remotely during covid and will be transitioning to a hybrid/remote culture going forward.
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing, has a very large portfolio spanning multiple areas, and is a great opportunity to touch all facets of B2B growth marketing and demand generation.
Marketing currently contributes a significant majority of the company’s revenue currently, and you will have strong counterparts on the content and partner marketing side to help execute high performance marketing campaigns and tactics and continue to lead the company’s growth.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Paid marketing: Manage and optimize our performance marketing working in tandem with our current paid search and and paid social agency, as well as our paid campaigns on 3rd party review sites (Capterra, G2, etc)
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization: Propose and execute on-site growth experiments that increase our website conversion rate
- Web & Funnel Analytics: Analyzing and understanding fully-attributed payback and ROI on all our channels from lead to closed won opportunity - you will help form the analytical backbone of the company.
- Revenue Operations: You will help own and optimize our marketing and sales tech stack, with a focus on streamlining and automating all our digital touchpoints to increase acquisition, conversion and retention.
- New growth channels: You will help identify new avenues for growth and execute tests and campaigns to capitalize on new opportunities
- 2+ years of growth marketing experience; preferably in B2B SaaS
- Highly analytical with proven skills: being an Excel whiz is mandatory; having SQL or other advanced data analysis skills are a huge plus (you will have an opportunity to demonstrate this in the hiring process)
- Love for the craft of growth marketing
- Demonstrable experience in at least 2 paid marketing channels managing 5-figure monthly budgets
- Insatiable curiosity and self-starter: you have a burning need to know how to do things and love to learn by doing
- Quick industry learner: if coming from outside the restaurant / hospitality industry, you can demonstrate your lateral thinking skills and ability to rapidly absorb market and persona context
- Generalist mindset with specialist skills: you will b
- Tech savviness: You love all the newest tools and technology, and nothing excites you more than discovering a new tool that can give you an unfair advantage over the competition
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Stock option plan
- Generous vacation/sick days
- Inclusive, fun-loving, and supportive culture
- Unbounded opportunity for personal and professional development with experienced management