CloudLinux is looking for an enthusiastic Head of Employee Experience to join our HR team. If you are self-motivated, proactive, and looking for career prospects in IT - we are waiting for you!
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
More details about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make a difference!
You will be responsible for:
- Build, coach and inspire your team to strive for improving employee experience from onboarding to ongoing development to alumni engagement
- Shape, define and document the strategy and End to End process, which includes but is not limited to: Onboarding, Offboarding, Compliance, People Analytics, Rewards and Compensation.
- Partner with other key cross-functional team leaders such as Payroll, FP&A, Talent Acquisition, etc
- Advocating a diverse team to achieve better results. Help us to attract and select people with different backgrounds.
- Develop and manage HR metrics to improve efficiency. Bring in creative solutions and use technology to support us in an exciting fast-growing phase.
- Own and oversee our core HR systems & technology and ensure data integrity across all employee platforms
- Educate and coach our managers and employees on continuous improvement and development
- Own all HR policy & compliance matters (handbook, policies, training requirements, audits, annual reporting, etc.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of progressive career path with relevant experience in people management, building and coaching teams for improving employee experience
- Advocating our principle of "Employee First"
- Able to manage change and experience with optimization of processes
- Thoughtful people management and mentorship skills
- Eager to work in an ambitious growth company, and to roll up your sleeves to contribute
- Fluent in English and one other European language
We’ll give you:
- the chance of a lifetime to get onboard a young, dynamic, and fast-growing technology company;
- the freedom to expand your skills;
- a full-time, regular monthly contract, with a competitive compensation paid in US dollars;
- paid vacation, compensation for coworking, English language training, individual coaching, paid sick leave, medical insurance, additional national holidays for your region;
- The freedom to choose where to work, anywhere in the world, so long as you’re online.
What are you waiting for?
Talk to us and make this a win-win for you and us. We are CloudLinux, and we need you to make the next move. Apply now!