Our Head of Product will work with various stakeholders such as Commercial Product Leads, Senior Management, Sales, and Organic Marketing to develop Raketech’s product portfolio to the next level. You'll be responsible for shaping our product strategy and portfolio while aligning it to the company vision and strategic goals. You'll provide hands-on leadership, direction and work alongside our Commercial Product Leads.
Historically, Raketech’s product team has mostly been composed of Commercial Product Leads that have talent, grit and passion for doing outstanding product work. As Raketech continues to grow, we now see a need for an experienced product leader to develop, align and drive the long-term direction for our products and help communicate it.
- Lead a team of Commercial Product Leads and help foster a culture of growth and accountability, whilst focusing on outcomes over output.
- Create and own the overall product roadmap and work closely with different stakeholders such as Commercial Product Leads, Organic Marketing, Sales, Design and Development.
- Coordinate and communicate between the product team and the heads of other functions and departments as well as Senior Management.
- Help us hire and build out an incredible product team.
- Champion, lead, edit or create anything product related.
- Responsible for setting your team up for success and providing guidance along the way. We work in quarterly priority cycles and normally deploy sprints for certain projects and product development.
- Communicate product updates internally
- Contribute to the overall P&L for our Products.
- Experience in leading products and product teams in the past.
- Proven track record of building out and developing product teams.
- At least 5 years' experience working with digital products in a managerial position.
- Proven track record in developing and managing products in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience in managing budgets/P&Ls and producing commercial forecasts.
- Experience with iGaming products (Sportsbook and/or Casino) and a solid understanding of player behaviours
- SEO expertise and digital marketing experience are highly regarded.
- Outstanding project and prioritisation skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com