Your duties and responsibilities
As an HR Manager you’ll directly impact KLIM’s growth trajectory by attracting and hiring top talent.
The HR Manager will be directly responsible for partnering with CEO and executive managers across KLIM to understand position strategy and candidate requirements, develop sourcing strategies to develop a diverse slate of talent, and manage a comprehensive, objective interview process. Moreover, in this role you will partner with hiring managers to focus on providing a remarkable candidate experience, leading with data when consulting on business decisions, and driving an interview process that evaluates candidates against KLIM’s high bar for performance, future potential, and culture-add.
As the HR Manager, your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Designing and posting advertisements for jobs
- Handling the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting screening interviews, performing reference checks and managing on-boarding
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Cultivate a positive working environment and champion a team experience that inspires a productive cultureIdentify opportunities to improve processes and innovate HR processes.
- Taking care of the general assistance tasks, e.g. manage CEO’s calendar, organise team communications, plan events, etc.
You will mainly work with the CEO, but you can expect to work with virtually the whole company, as you will tackle a wide variety of subjects.
To fit this position
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviours to our team:
- Fluent in English
- Organised and rigorous
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks
- Own the mentality that “no job is too small”
- Positive mindset
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Bonus if you have a legal background
- A minimum of 1-2 years of human resource management experience
You must be...
- Autonomous, Reliable, Organised and Hardworking
- Someone who is a Doer but who also has the ability to analyse the work being done to improve it => make it more efficient
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
And about the conditions?
We’re remote first, so skip the commute.You also can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
- 2300€ per month and up. We can pay you in the currency of your choice.
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there is a paternity and maternity scheme in place
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: twice per year, so 1 every 6 months (up to 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus)
- A yearly bonus based on company’s performance
- Discretionary budget of 1500€ to cover your IT, Education expenses and Gifts for your friends and family
- The full catalogue of KLIM products
There is no fixed schedule. You can expect a 40-hours weekly workload.
Due to timezone differences we only accept applications from European and Asian time zones.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions this policy may be affected.